Monday, May 01, 2006

Year 2, Day 63: Detecto Says 189!

1. The Scale Doesn't Lie. It's 189.
2. It's 189.
3. That's 3 or 4lbs up (depending on whether you believe Donna or the scale).
4. Exercise is verboten for another week.
5. Back to Phase One Today.

Breakfast
2 Eggs Over Easy
1 Link Chorizo Chicken Sausage

Snack
12 oz coffee
1 Joy Stick

Lunch: Peter's Kitchen
Greek Salad with Chicken
Vinaigrette

Dinner
Breast of Chicken
Pickles
Cabbage with Dressing
3 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Let's face it, if I can't exercise, and I'm 3lbs up, it's gotta be phase one. No one likes it except for egg farmers. But there's no way out, just no way. When I look back, I guess I could see, it's just one too many blueberry muffins, one too many slices of pita bread, and one too many peppadews. You know, it's strange—I was able to stay at 196 for about six months. I see I'll have to work harder to stay at 186. Hmmmm. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good luck...and fortunately you do know how to eat...it's rough without exercise but I bet you can do it. Love, MOM