Thursday, August 23, 2007

Year 3, Day 172: Tennis Loss

Last day of work for eleven days! I can hardly wait. Today Emily and I played tennis. My shoulder and neck have been aching form working on computer plus sleeping wrong. I lost 5-7, and 3-6. Afterwards, We went to Isabella's wearing sweat clothes and we craned our sore necks so we could stare, tounges-a-wagging at someone who was demonstrating their new iPhone. On our way out we asked to touch it. The woman who owned it obliged. We were super-amazed by its coolness, and tried to remain unfazed, but we honestly, we acted quite goofy, like we'd never seen a fancy gadget before.

Breakfast
Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.26)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
3 slices ham
2 sticks jerky
4 oz Buffalo Blue Cheese Popcorn

Dinner: Isabella's
Mixed Green Salad
Salmon with String Beans and Pea Vines
Crab-Avacado Salad

Getting ready for vineyard. In a fit of pique, I ordered a tremendous vat of buffalo-wing and blue cheese popcorn from Dale & Thomas. It cost like $50.00 and it's amazingly high in fat. I might as well have chocolate for breakfast lunch and dinner. Well, I saw it on 'unwrapped' on the Food Network and I thought it was health food. So much for believing everything you see on TV.

No comments: