Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Year 3, Day 164: Bad Snacks Ruin Afternoon

First of all, stay away from the almonds. Secondly, I have taken to eating my popcorn in a bowl. I know, that's how families have eaten it for centuries, but I was literally eating it off my legal pad. That's not very couth. Unfortunately, I added a second bag which was totally stale to my fresh popcorn, therefore ruining all. To save my snacks I turned to my Jazz apples but realized that I either bought the wrong apples (they were Braeburn) or Russo's played a trick on me. I tried one, but it was powdery and slightly mealy. After two bites and a philosophical argument with myself about whether or not to eat an apple whether you enjoy it or not, I chucked it and got another one-- it was also a Braeburn! Drat. For solace, I turned to the almonds, and you know how that goes.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.25)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
5 Sticks Beef Jerky
50 ALmonds
1/2 Braeburn Apple
1.5 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner:
Arctic Char
Bok Choy
Wonder Beans

Dessert
A few chocolate squares (Milk, natch)

Sometimes you just have to come home, and after a healthy dinner, eat a lot of chocolate.

No comments: