Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Year 3, Day 171: No Walk But Yes to Russo's

A 1:00pm meeting meant no walk, but I did go to Russo's. Had to drive there. Fretting about the constant deployment of white plastic, oil-based bags and so have garnered some 'honey' bags from Whole Foods. However, I keep forgetting to bring them, so it is doubly-useless.

Breakfast
Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee


Snack
3 Slices of Ham
2 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 Apple
4 oz. Dale and Thomas Hot Wing Popcorn

Lunch: Russo's ($5.17)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini


Dinner:
More Salad, with Bread & Circus TUna

Dessert
Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips

Started thinking about all I have to and Martha's Vineyard and my father's surgery and my step brother's wedding, it drove me right over the edge to the chips. Then the popcorn arrived.

No comments: