Sunday, August 12, 2007

Year 3, Day 161: Today's Triathalon

Today I woke up determined to make my streusel recipe. Because the best part of the coffee cake is the nut/sugar topping, I put some in the middle of the cake too. Ruby ate an entire piece in three seconds and handed me a few whole pecans declaring "I don't like nuts". After my workout I met my family at the pool, where I swum one lap and most oversaw the children. I only did 6.3 miles in 65 minutes and 100 ab crunches.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch
Salad
A few bites of Pool Hamburger

Dinner
Some (but not a whole) Chicken breast
salad
1 full ear of corn
10 almonds

Emily brought me lunch by the pool, which was a nice treat, though I do hate to eat outside when it's hot.

No comments: