Monday, August 20, 2007

Year 3, Day 169: Vineyard in T Minus 4

I have been working hard and getting ready for vacation. It's been hard to track down good strawberries, but the Canadians have been coming through for me. Unfortunately, they only have them at Russo's when I walk there, necessitating I carry them home while sweating with my salad. I ate quite a few on the drive home, too.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.17)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
5 Sticks Beef Jerky
2.6 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner:
Hamburger
Pickles
Asparagus

Went for a brisk walk today. On the way back we noted that there was a police investigation in progress. No doubt looking for perps. Should I start worrying about this walking thing?

No comments: