Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Year 3, Day 110: Igby Goes Down

This tile has nothing to do with my day, I just liked it. Here I am, now in my second week of my new job, and things are going well. But there's a lot of pressure and it just seems like I am about to crack, for no reason whatsoever. I am experimenting with different snacks during the day (like Yogurt with Splenda) because I realize there's no way to break out my breakfast rut when strawberries are in season (even at their peak) and when I love it so.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurt with Splenda
A few pieces of Teriyaki Jerky

Lunch: Chang Shin Yuan
Dumplings
Moo Shi Pork 3 Pancakes
Shrimp with Vegetables

Dinner
Cabbage/Romaine/Feta/Chicken/peppers/balsamic vinegar

Dessert
a tiny bite of a cookie at Panera

After dinner it was a beautiful night, and I had to pick up my suit for my trip to New York next week, so we went over to Panera and Jos. A. Banks, the mysteriously named clothier who can't stop changing his prices.

No comments: