Monday, June 04, 2007

Year 3, Day 96: 100 Days of Vitamins

If it's Monday, it's must be NUT DAY. Again, I hit the tamari almonds hard. Really, the only way to eat them responsibly is not buy them at all. I think I have proven beyond a doubt that I am a nutaholic. Since no one will stop me, it will ultimately be my responsibility to stop myself. Now if only Russo's would stop selling them...

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.74)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
4 beef jerky
50 Tamari Almonds
1 Cameo Apple

Dinner
Turkey Crumble
with Cabbage Wraps
Cabbage Salad
Cauliflower

So today I have been taking a multi-vitamin for 100 days. I really can't point to feeling any better. I can't really point to being any less under the weather. Less tired? No. When I started this diet, getting rid of the white stuff made me feel so great. Almost immediately I felt I had more energy. I was less tired, didn't crash, stopped getting headaches. Maybe I am so nearly health-optimized that I can't see a tangible difference? Maybe vitamins are a scam? Everyone I know that takes vitamins does so with a shrug—like 'it's not doing me any harm.' I guess I am joinging them for that ride.

No comments: