Monday, June 18, 2007

Year 3, Day 109: Ruby Goes to the Dentist

Went in late to work this AM, because we had to take Ruby to the dentist. She got a clean bill of health, and no cavities. She was brave, and I was so proud, I made sure we ate lots of candy for dessert.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.33)

Snacking Out of Control
2 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
1 Pink Lady Apple
4 Sticks Beef Jerky

Dinner: Bernards
2 Teriyaki Beef
A few boneless spareribs
String Beans
Shrimp
2 Lettuce Leaves with Shrimp Soong
1 Strawberry

I'm never sure when Emily is going to want to go out to dinner with the kids. Sometimes it's when it's too hot. Sometimes it when it's too noisy (due to construction). But all the time it's on a day when I've been out of control. To top off it off, pineapple was brought after Emily left with the kids. I implored the staff of Bernards to take it away for another table, but the language barrier prevented this from happening. I left it untouched. I can only hope it was recycled.

No comments: