Thursday, June 21, 2007

Year 3, Day 112: Another 100 almond day

You probably are not appreciating how easy it is to get to 100 almonds. I bet if you put 100 almonds, and you had something to do, on the computer, or a good book to read, or a TV show to watch, and you had the cup of almonds, you'd eat them in a snap. Like crazy. I mean, you wouldn't even bat an eyelash, that's how easy it is. One handful of almonds? Half a cup. 22 almonds is 170 calories. I mean, this is like having ice cream. They are so tiny and crunchy and yummy. I really just have to enter the nut halfway house.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Beef Jerky
1/2 lb ALmonds

Lunch: Russo's ($5.37)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Dinner: Takaara
Sashimi PLatter
1/2 Salad

Dessert
a little bit of pie

In the midst of a pie revolution. Today it was another pie failure. I Must change ratio of tapioca. I will get it right, I promise. I am dedicated to the cause.

No comments: