Monday, December 05, 2005

Day 280: Ow, My Shoulder Hurts

I realize this is not a very inventive title for this blog entry, but it's truth. Between hoisting up Magnolia and using the computer all weekend long to finish up this year's Xmas CD, I was in a constant state of traumatizing my right arm, neck and shoulder-area. Right now in fact I'm not sure how much more I can type. But I hate to fall behind.

Breakfast
2 slices Ezekial Bread
Peanut Butter
Tea

Snack
1/4 cup almonds/cashews
6 oz yoplait yogurt

Lunch
Turkey Sandwich (Hold the Bread)
Cole Slaw
Pickle
1 Very Questionable Granny Smith Apple

Dinner: Chinese From Green Tea
1 Teriyaki Beef Stick
2 Spare Ribs
2 moo Shoo pancakes
2 helpings string beans with pork

Excellent dinner. Big disappointment of the day was that I was dressed and ready to get out there to exercise but a combination of me feeling bad and Emily feeling bad meant that I ended up taking Ruby to the family gym for another two hour stretch, and not working out. I'm sure it worked for the best but now I have to go get weighed without a work out and I'm not too happy about that. But I'm even less happy that I might have to see a chiropractic again...

1 comment:

Mom said...

I prescribe a long uninterrupted period of sleep....now the problem is how to get it. Looking forward the Xmas CD. GOod luck with Mr. Detecto. Love, MOM