Wednesday, December 14, 2005

290: In the Bleak Midwinter

There is not much to say except that I have vowed to add a day of exercise to my routine but so far have just gone weeks with only one trip to the Gym. This is problematic, and I feel it every day. It has been equally bumming me out that the days are so cold (though maybe in a few months we'll be accustomed to these temps) that being outside is just not good. In fact, it's so cold in our office that being inside is not that good either. Today several folks were out sick, so it was extra quiet.

Breakfast
Two Slices of Balthazar Bread
2 oz. 50% Jalapeno Light Cheese
Tea

Snack
1 Dunkin Donuts Medium Coffee (Half Decaf)
1/4 cup almonds/cashews
1/4 cup dried fruit
6 oz yoplait yogurt

Lunch
Spicy Chicken with Eggplant
Special Egg Drop Soup

Dinner
93% Sirloin Burger
Emmy's Spicy Bok Choy
Pickles 'n' Peppadews

Also this Friday is yet another poker game, and the last one of the year. It will be a challenge to keep the food-volume to a minimum. But hopefully, I'll be able to chew gum by then.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Although I'm no one to talk...literally perhaps chewing gum isn't the best solution. If grapes on the SoBe list I suggest that you try freezing them. I'll try to unscramble the word verification. I couldn't do it the first time I responded to this blog. Love, MOM