Friday, August 31, 2007

Year 3. Day 180, Vineyard, Day Seven

Ah the last night. I woke up again determined to walk the ~3 miles back and forth to Katama Market even though the morning was misting and the garbage man had run away from me coming out in the AM in my skivvies.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

All Sorts o Snacking:
Microwave Popcorn
1 Small bite of a cinnamon roll
various almonds and cashews
2 beef jerky sticks
a few bites of pesto pasta

Lunch: The Right Fork Diner
Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken
a bite of Ruby's Hamburger
5 French Fries with Ketchup

Dinner:
Flank Steak, Shrimp
Salad, Corn

Dessert
1 Reeses & Death by Chocolate Cone

Again, I tried to get back on track, but again the vacation and the intrusive through disorder of having to return to the mainland really got to me. I succumbed to another full ice cream cone, several ears of corn and who knows what else.

I did swim for about 30 minutes though.

No comments: