Thursday, August 16, 2007

Year 3, Day 165: Cramps

Went for a walk today and boy was it hot. We were schvitzing like stuck pigs when we got back. Spent under$5. on my salads at Russo's today, so I was feeling kind of keen. I had a real jazz apple for snack but I did also eat 50 almonds. I knew with my fast walk and tennis tonight it would be OK. I guess I've gotten to that place where a little bit of being bad is OK.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($4.94)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Added Tofu

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
50 Almonds
1 Jazz Apple

Dinner: Paparazzi
Mixed Greens with Goat Cheese
Grilled Boneless Breast of Chicken
SPinach
Broccoli

After
1 Glass of Watered-down gatorade

Emily and I were entering our second hour of tennis play she took the first set, 6-4, after leading 3-2 and then I pulled ahead. Drats! In the second set she was about to serve at 3-2 when I felt the familiar rumblings in my calf. We took a break and called Amy; she yelled at me for not having orthotics, said she didn't want to be liable for a decision and said to get some gatorade. We got off the court, grumbling.

No comments: