Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Year 3, Day 177: Vineyard, Day Four

Again, I get up and go the Katama Market. I ostensibly do it for to get the newspapers, which include the New York Times, The Boston Globe, and The Vineyard Gazette. There is a Cape Cod newspaper that I've purchased a few times. The smell is so great and the vibe is so swell I can't help loving that store. I got more cinnamon rolls. I am a bad man.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch:
Cold Hamburger, Some Omelet, Salad, Cheese

Snack
Sahale Snack (See picture), Tamari Almonds, Some Coffee Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies, popcorn

Dinner
Chicken, Cheese, Salad a lobster claw a glass of wine

Well, there's more chance to eat on vacation then there is it at home. Especially hard when you bring a lot of snacks. Then you're snacking all the time. I've kept on my sit-ups program and I did do a little a bit of swimming today. When Ruby got up up, her eye looked like Rocky Balboa after the fight. We took her to the ye olde tyme pharmacist who agreed that Benadryl was the way to go. I had my first MV lobster. It was good. We saw the sunset at Aquina. It was up-island and far away, we came back at a ridiculous hour and had a dinner party at our house. Yesterday I vowed to stop reading my work email I have been drinking not a lot but often. Emily has been eating ice cream. We're all on vacation. I'm starting to relax. Wheee!

No comments: