Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Year 3, Day 157: Muggy Muggy Walk

Today a coworker made Rugleach and entreated me to try it. I did, knowing that I had to (especially because I almost killed my coworkers with crumbly banana cake just a few weeks ago) and that further more, as a result of having one, I would have to go on a fast walk or bust. It was good and tasty, but when I discussed with the baker du jour we determined that it didn't have that spongy-bounce back I like in a Rugleach. He said that was because he omitted cream cheese, therefore eliminating a lot of the fat (and natch, the flavor). I got my walking shoes on which was good because it had been raining cats and dogs all morning.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($4.70)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Assorted Jerky
3 cups Boston Lite Popcorn
No nuts

Dinner
Hamburger
Broccoli
Salad

We went on a walk today but it was so unbelievably hot that we were dying and sweaty when we got back. THough I have said it before, it was good that my office is like a meat locker, very helpful.

We got a huge order of jerky today, much thanks from the owner of Buffalo Bill's, which is the greatest jerky on the planet. I tried the Spicy Jerky today which was incredible, though honestly, not very spicy.

No comments: