Sunday, March 05, 2006

Year 2, Day 5- Back on Horse

After a few days of skidding along the wet runaway of the South Beach Diet landing strip, I engaged the foam and got back into the groove. That isn't to say that I wasn't again tempted by the slice of King Cake I took home for Ruby (she had it for dessert lunch) because I was.

Breakfast
3 Eggs
2.5 Strips Louis Rich
2.5 Oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snack
3 Melba Toasts
2.5 oz 2% Cracker Barrel Cheese

Lunch
90% Hamburger
Peppadews
Pickles
Emily's Stir-Fry Cabbage
Diet Coke

Dinner
Emily's Ground Turkey Lettuce Roll-Ups

A strictly by-the-South Beach book day, which was much needed. I must fight the false sense of security I got from my last run in with Detecto. I do feel some of my angst fading away, and leads me to relax. That's dangerous. I need my diet angst back. If you see it, let me know.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good to be back with the program. It is never easy but when you are able to do it it feels great...and is truly inspirational. Love, MOM