Saturday, March 25, 2006

Year 2, Day 25: Night Before the Show

Today I felt good enough to go back to Jalapeno cheddar. I also realized I've got to get the snacks back under control. It was getting to a high level of snacking towards the end of the year that was probably close to violating your basic SoBe diet rules. Going back to phase one was important, and now I have to find the right balance. It seems that if I don't have a snack in the later part of the day, I get so hungry that dinner becomes a many-faceted thing, including the equivalent of an appetizer and a dessert (usually cheese).

Breakfast
2 Eggs, Not quite hard-boiled,
Balthazar Bread
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snack
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's (Can't give you the $ amount as lunch was expensed)
Red leaf, red onion, red pepper
chicken, feta, olives
broccoli, chick peas

Dinner:
1 RyVita Cracker
4 Slices of Cheese
Two slices of Turkey
Cheese of one slice of pizza
Handful of Nuts
Beef Stew
Black Beans

Tonight was dress rehearsal for the Cultural Event tomorrow at the School for which I am the Emcee. When asked initially, I declined, but when I thought about it I realized it made sense for me to do it. For starters, I CAN do it, and secondly, since I was going to go anyway, why should I have to sit through someone else emcee-ing? I wasn't nervous tonight, but I will be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic. Now after sending on that delicious cake you'd better send me a copy of the SoBe Diet....just kidding... not until I have a few more pieces. You've done a marvelous job..... ...Nicely done. Love, MOM