Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Year 4, Day 87: Tuesdays at Cabots

Spent the morning hiding under a chair. Emily talked me into going to work.  I realize everyone has a hard time going back to work after the long weekend, but sometimes it's just being away makes you less used to it, and it makes it harder.    I continue on my dates with Ruby, but now instead of Bernard's, the Chinese restaurant in the mall, we're going to Cabot's which is the ice-cream & burger shop around the corner from her clay class.  Though I've already been dragged down the sugar-free yogurt pole, tonight I had a bite of Ruby's burger and fries and IT WAS THE GREATEST THING I EVER ATE IN MY LIFE, for real. When Ruby eats it, she closes her eyes and makes the yummy noise.  I thought she was putting me on, but it's for real, they make great hamburgers.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Blueberries
Strawberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Crown Cafe
Greek Salad with Chicken

Snack
4 sticks beef jerky
30 or so almonds

Dinner: Cabot's
Baby Spinach salad with Grilled Chicken
Sugar Free-Chocolate Yogurt
A few bites of Ruby's Hamburger and French Fries

No comments: