Friday, May 23, 2008

Year 4, Day 83

There continue to be walks.  They may not be as fast as they get by September, but they're getting there.  Today at Russo's I noted with great disdain that red peppers had been replaced completely with green peppers.  If you know me at all, you'll know that I find green peppers revolting, perhaps owing to a early, but forgotten childhood incident.  There were no hot peppers, or tofu.  They were down to the last two pieces of chicken.  I took them unhappily, but right after I did, the woman came out with the new replacements--- chicken in hand. It's very often a timing issue with Russo's, but some days the timing is better than others.

Breakfast
1 Slice of My Wheat Bread with Super Chunky Peanut Butter
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Coffee

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
30 Almonds

Lunch: Russo's ($5.78)
Romaine, mushrooms, broccoli, assorted cheeses

Dinner: Village Fish
1 Blue Moon Beer
Caesar Salad
3 Oysters
Grilled Swordfish

No comments: