Sunday, May 18, 2008

Year 4, Day 77

Sure, there's a lot to discuss about the reunion, but I can't write my manifesto here, because it's public and it because there's too much to write. I'd fall behind and it's my motto not to fall behind too much anymore.   This morning, we were all feeling the sting of having a little too much and staying up a little too late.  I had a few moments of waking up in the night but mostly they passed. However, Ruby called me at 7:50Am that was not a very happy moment, either for me or her, I'm afraid.  After not being able to go back to sleep, I mummied-up and got the room in order, and met Joe for breakfast at the stage door. It was serviceable, and the coffee was good.  For some reason, I thought breakfast at 10 would be good enough for me to skip lunch on the train back to Boston.  Just goes to show how alcohol can affect your thinking!   I bought a bag of almonds and some chocolate but did not get a salad or a sandwich.  What was I thinking?  By the time I got on the train I was starving and had only a 6 oz bag of nuts and a bar of chocolate.  I proceeded to eat too much of both and then I sought out the bar car.  My dream of a $6.50 tuna sandwich was destroyed when they were sold out, so I took a yogurt and the cheese plate.

Breakfast: Stage Door
Tomato, Feta and Spinach omelet
side of bacon
Wheat toast (really white toast with wheat flavor)
coffee

Train ride to South Beach Hell
nearly 4 0z of Almonds
2 squares of chocolate
1 Dannon Yogurt
Cheese & Cracker Platters

Upon Arrival Home
1 Pink Lady Apple
2 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner
Steak Tips, Hamburger Bits
Rober'ts BBQ Bok Choy
Emily's Cauliflower

No comments: