Saturday, May 17, 2008

Year 4, Day 76: Reunion

Or "Please God I'm Sorry I ate the Almond Pudding."  Prior to me going to New York, both Emily and I had a premonition that I would have some kind of gastric distress while there, perhaps at the reunion.  As I take those things very seriously, I tried to be careful about where we had dinner.   Unfortunately, two things-- the liver (my colleague ordered it) and the almond pudding (really just milk pudding with almond slices) did me in.  I tossed and turned most of the night, and, concerned about today's slate of meetings and reunion, I got myself into a terrible middle-of-the-night tizzy.  It didn't help that the Affinia hotel, and especially my room, featured an assortment of nerve-jangling old-style elevator noises that were really unidentifiable, but especially jarring at night.


Breakfast (Guy & Galliard)
Bacon & Cheese Omelet
2 Slices Multi grain Bread
Fruit Cup


Lunch: La Luncheonette
Salad Nicoise
Coffee

IAC
Grabbed two Dannon probiotic lite yogurts.
They were good.


Reunion (Non-Dinner)
A few pieces of pita in hummus
felafel balls
some other fried things
salmon tartar

Dinner (PJ Clarkes)
Cheeseburger & Bacon
Side of Greens
French Fries & Onion Rings

Lots and Lots of Beer

No comments: