Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Year 4, Day 81: Walks Don't Entitle You

To eat chocolate during the afternoon, yet I was gobbling it up in an effort to quell my crippling work-related anxiety.  This was proceeded by popcorn and followed by almonds.  I could feel the rip-cord dangling in my hand as I parachuted out of the South Beach diet for the day, uncontrollably.  Certainly it was good to have walked to Russo's and back, but it was a struggle.  When I came home I made an onion cheeseburger and a salad, and Emily finished both of them, which was just as well.  Towards the end of the night,  I fed Magnolia a creamsicle, which I literally HAD to eat the last bite of as it threatened to drip all over me, her, and her bed.   It really was the only way.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Soy Milk 
Coffee

Snack
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
2 Squares Hershey Dark Chocolate
About 15-20 Unsalted Almonds

Lunch: Russo's $5.98
Romaine, Peppers, Hot Peppers, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Assorted Cheeses, Tofu, and Chicken, Balsamic Vinegar

Dinner
Onion cheeseburger
Romaine, Cabbage, Feta, Balsamic

Dessert
1/17th of a Creamsicle (Edy's)

No comments: