Monday, May 26, 2008

Year 4, Day 86: Memorial Day

Of course, the best thing for me about Memorial Day is the beginning of the French Open, but since I've had kids it's been kind of difficult to watch 120 hours of Tennis, or let alone one.   Now that the coverage is on the tennis channel, it's not quite as good, but as a full-on tennis junkie I'll take whatever I can get.  Went to the Gym today (finally) and went 7 miles in 65 minutes.  Also, did the usual collection of squat thrusts, gravitrons, and ab-crunchers trying in vain to work off my Reese's debacle.  However, a barbecue with all my baked goods set me back again.  The cheesecake I made didn't help.  Think I might be done baking for a while. 

Breakfast
2 Eggs
4 Slices of Microwave Bacon

Snack
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurt (Plain)
3 Tablespoons Super Chunky Peanut Butter

Lunch
Salad, Chicken Breast

Snack II
Tuna

Barbecue
1.5 Hamburger, 1 Hot Dog
Cole Slaw, Pickles
1 Corona Extra Light (!)

2 Oatmeal Cookies, plus some cinnamon roll and 1 slice of my cheesecake

No comments: