Monday, May 26, 2008

Year 4, Day 85: Sunday- Rock Bottom

Okay, I must confess. I went to see Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  Such a very dissapointing experience. First, it succumbed to the "Godfather III" and "Star Wars 2nd Trilogy" problem of being way too far later for us to believe in these characters.  Then like in Godfather III they tried to insert new characters and pretend they were old friends.   Like GF III core people were missing (Denholm Elliot and Sean Connery to name two).  To top it off, I bought a movie-sized bag of Reeses Peices and ATE THEM ALL.  Yes, I ate them all.  That's about as bad as it gets.  Oh wait, I also ate about 3 oz of Boston Lite popcorn that I snuck into the theatre. 

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Blueberries
Strawberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch:
Yesterday's Salad Leftovers
Yesterday's Chicken Breast Leftovers

Snack:
Popcorn 

Dinner:
Steak Tips
Salad

Dessert 
More Popcorn
Reese's Pieces

No comments: