Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Year 4, Day 73: Another Walk

Amazingly, went for a walk today, which is good because on Tuesdays I go out with Ruby for a little Daddy & Me date.  I pick her up at clay class (where she 1) covered with clay and 2) eager to hug me so I am then covered with clay).  Then I ask her where she wants to go to dinner. Tonight's answer was "Cabots," which is the Hamburger and ice cream shoppe in Newton. It's not FANTASTIC, but it's so rare to find an above-average, family friendly place with good food and good ice cream that you really can't complain. Plus on Tuesdays it's not busy.  I asked if they had any "low calorie" yogurt. Their answer: "We have sugar free, lactose free, wheat free and dairy free" desserts.   I asked which one was the lowest in calories.  She didn't know, she was stumped. I guess no one ever came to Cabots looking for low-calorie desserts.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Soy Milk 
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.35)
Romaine, Peppers, Hot Peppers, Mushrooms, Chicken, Tofu, Broccoli, Balsamic Vinegar

Dinner: Cabots
Baby Spinach Salad
with Hard Boiled Egg, Cheese, Bacon and Grilled Chicken
Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette (lots of calories, I only used half)
One french fry

Dessert
1/2 sugar free Chocolate yogurt.  A few Reese's cup pieces that fell off Ruby's dessert.

No comments: