Friday, May 09, 2008

Year 4, Day 69: Walking Again

Though rain was threatening, I convinced two others two risk wetness, coldness and general other unfortunate results of being caught in a rainstorm and walk to Russo's with me.  We took the chance, and except for a few drizzle-drops at the end, we got lucky and had a successful trip.  I must say that I can't remember the last time I walked out of Russo's with ONLY a salad.  For that, it was remarkable.  It was a poker night, so I tried to withstand the siren call of nuts and all things carbie, though I did indulge in the semi-usual breakfast.

Breakfast
Heritage Flakes
Kashi Go Lean
Strawberries
Bananas
Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.48)
Romaine, broccoli, chicken, peppers, hot peppers, mushrooms, parmesan.

Snack
4 Beef Jerky Sticks
2 Cheese Sticks

Dinner/Poker:
Cashews & Almonds
19th Whole Mix (which is basically that kind of spicy cajun mix with rice crackers)
Popcorn
Blue Ribbon BBQ: One Rib, Some Chicken, Sausage
Cole Slaw
Baked Beans
Collard Greens


No comments: