Saturday, January 20, 2007

Year 2, Day 323: A New Bread in Town

Now when I make my acceptance speech I will have to thank Balthazar bread for getting me through. But we now eating Jane's bread and we're digging on it. It's just like anything new, it's different.

Breakfast
Jane's Bread with Butter
Lox
2.5 Scrambled Eggs
Coffee

Lunch
Broccoli Slaw, Cabbage, Romaine
Tuna, Feta, Balsamic Vinegar

Snack
1 Extra Smokey
~1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
1 Coke Zero

Dinner
Rotisserie Chicken
String Beans & Snow Peas
Pickles

After Jane stays with us we always have lots of good stuff left over, but I went to Owen's Poultry Farm in Needham after Ruby's basketball game and picked up some eggs (determined to see whether they're 'better') and a rotisserie chicken. Both good, but not so much that I need to crow about it. Sorry for the bad pun.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I begin to salivate just reading about Jane's cooking. Isn't it great that she come to visit and then cooks to boot. Love to all. MOM