Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Year 2, Day 305: A Loud "Tsk"-ing Noise

My first day back at work and the anxiety is high. I knew I was in trouble right away and to no one's surprise, it was a four-jerky day. But of course, the real culprit were the majority of a half a pound of pistachios from Russo's. I can't really blame anyone but myself. That's just the way it went. I suppose if you throw someone back at their desk after nearly 10 days away and then sit a box of nuts next to them, you're just going to see that kind of carnage. It wasn't pretty. It was over quickly, though.

Breakfast
Kashi

Snack
1 Extra Smokey
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
About 6 oz. Pistachios

Lunch: Russo's ($5.89)

Dinner
Flounder, Shrimp
Asparagus

Dessert
6 squares of Green & Black Chocolate


Of all the nights not to have dessert! Yet I was still hungry after dinner and thought it might be a good way to tell myself that eating was over. It turned out to be a pretty good way to go, but I mean, man! What a day.

No comments: