Monday, June 02, 2008

Year 4, Day 91: Saturday

Sick, sick, sick absolutely sick. Sick as a dog.  Wow.  Even though I was sick, I got up early and took Ruby to the hospital for a blood-drawing. From there we tried to get Emily's car inspected, but unfortunately the registration had expired.  So we went searching for an RMV office that was open on Saturday, but alas, there was none.  I thought we were a gonner, but then we thought- what about the Internet!  We found out that you could renew your registration-- even if it expired, albeit for a usurious fee.    Ruby and I had breakfast, but that was about it for the day.  I thought finally, a sickness where I've lost my appetite.  Finally.

Breakfast: Johnny's Luncheonette
Three Eggs
Turkey Sausage
Bacon
Coffee
A bite of Ruby's French Test

Lunch
Some Popcorn

Dinner
Tea with Honey

No comments: