Thursday, June 12, 2008

Year 4, Day 103: Might as Well Face It, You're Addicted to Strawberries

I've gone to Russo's every day this week for lunch, and I have already planned my walking gang for tomorrow's lunch.  It's a clean sweep. I have been buying (and eating) strawberries every day.  I have also been eating everything that's not nailed down.  Including today's 19th Hole Mix, which although is somewhat SoBe friendly, contains many no-no's like rice crackers.  That's really a great example of something I shouldn't buy, or be left alone in the room with.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1/2 container 19th Hole Mix

Lunch: Russo's ($5.45)
Romaine, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, feta, broccoli, red peppers, chicken, balsamic vinegar

Dinner:
Strawberries
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurt (with Splenda)
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter

I was going to have a fudge-pop or a beer, but brushed my teeth and put the yearning away.

No comments: