Saturday, June 14, 2008

Year 4, Day 105: Saturday at the Pool

Lately I have been waking up without an appetite.  Unfortunately for me, this is cured by beginning to eat, at which point I become ravenously hungry.  Today there was no shortage of opportunities to overeat.  A chef who lives in the neighborhood offered up gourmet sausages for his daughter's birthday.   Then, we were invited to a friend's house who is recuperating from a leg-injury.  Naturally, I brought over home-made bread and rice krispy treats slathered with dark chocolate and drizzled with Carmel.  Plus, I had three beers.   Wow.

Breakfast
Peanut butter bread
coffee 
cheese

lunch: Izzy's birthday party
Sausage.5 Mustard
Chips & Salsa
2 Fruit 2Os

dinner
chicken salad
chips & salsa
carrots & hummus
3 beers
rice krispy treats

No comments: