Friday, May 25, 2007

Year 3, Day 86: Back to Work, Gently

Though people felt I was crazy for going to work, I knew that I was going to have a long weekend, and I honestly, I didn't want to fall that behind in things. I knew a few focused hours could do a lot of good. On route to the office, I went to CVS and loaded up with crackers, cheerios, apple sauce and more gatorade.

Breakfast
Two Slices of Spelt Toast
1 with Peanut Butter, 1 with Jelly
A few bites of Ruby's uneaten PBJ/on Spelt
Tea

Snack
1/2 a sleeve of premium crackers
gatorade

Lunch
1 slice of 7grain bread
a few slices of Russo's Turkey

Home-Snack
A hand full of cashews & almonds

Dinner
Breast of Rotisseries Chicken from Whole Foods

At lunch I went to Russo's but didn't have the constitution for a salad, so I opted for a loaf of seven grain bread and some turkey. I basically am trying to get myself back on the program, with gentle foods. However, then I remembered that turkey is very slimy and so that was that for the turkey. I didn't quite make it all day at work, but I did have the energy to pick up a mysteriously flavorless rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods. I wonder how they do that?

No comments: