Sunday, September 24, 2006

Year 2, Day 206: Trip Home Redux

Though I was up early and getting ready for action, by the time we were set to leave, around 11:30, I practically collapsed in my car seat, and Emily was left to fend for herself by driving home. She got us home in record time, for which I could not have been more grateful. Though it is not uncommon for us to have a Friday-to-Sunday visit, the fact that we hit four destinations (five if you count Balthazar); ate mostly take out, and had multiple set-ups and breakdowns was quite taxing and not very relaxing. It was sunny when we got home, and so naturally, Ruby took off for the park and Emily and I set out to get ready for the next week.

Breakfast
1 Slice Balthazar Multi-Grain (Pan-Loaf)
2 Soft Boiled Eggs
Coffee

Lunch/Car/On the Road:
2 Chicken Nuggets
Health Salad (Cole Slaw-Minus Mayonnaise)
A few pretzel chips

6 oz. Plain Yogurt
3 Tblspns Peanut Butter

Dinner: Blue Ribbon BBQ
1 Rib
Burnt Ends, Pulled Chicken
Emily's Bok Choy
Pickles

Sunday night leads to a lot of soul-searching questions, one of mine is "why are there so many blogs about the South Beach diet?" If you do a blog search you'll note, that there are a lot of them, and nearly all that I have read are not very funny or interesting. I have made a mental note to do more optimizing of my site so it will show up along with these no-accounts.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I had no idea there were other SOBe diet blogs. But I imagine that yours stands out. I don't know what optimizing means..but it certainly sounds worth doing. It's a great blog. Love, MOM