Sunday, September 10, 2006

Year 2, Day 192: Comings & Goings

Today Emily's sisters were here, but they abruptly decided to leave today instead of spending the night. This turned out to be good news for our friend Aileen (Lurleen) who 's flight was delayed and was then able to spend the night (our house cannot hold too many people other than its residents). At Amy's suggestion, I x4'd my workout level on the ellipse, to 4 from 1. I was still able to burn 600 calories and do 60 minutes and 6 miles, but I guess that was a few more calories (it's usually in the 500s). So maybe she's onto something there.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
1 Small Banana
Blueberries
I cup unsweetened Soy Milk
Green Tea

After work-out Snack
6 oz plain yogurt
3 tsps peanut butter

lunch
2.5 scrambled eggs
2 slices provolone
1 slice balthazar multi-grain
4 slices ham

snack-n
1/2 popcorn
2 oz. almonds/cashews

dinner
stir-fry chicken, celery, peppers, onions
tomato-basil-garlic salad
1.5 ears of corn

Jane made dinner and we watched the U.S. Open before they got on the road. As a possible sayonora to Summer, I treated myself to some corn. Today I returned to peanut butter with a vengeance. I know I can't have it every day, but I do love it so.

No comments: