Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Year 3, Day 232: Tuesday

A brisk walk on a surprisingly hot day- I wore my jacket and a collared shirt; I was hot when I got to Russo's, but Emily called and asked me to get cauliflower and cabbage. It was so heavy I had to buy a Russo's bag (I hadn't brought my honey bag). By the time I got back I was sweating, and unhappy. I don't like walking. I'm in a bad way.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries (Driscoll, not Canadian)
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.65)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocin

Dinner
Bacon Cheeseburger
Broccoli & Snowpeas

A few bites with Apple and Honey.

Feels like slippage. It's difficult, here right in the new year to feel slippage. Must strengthen resolve.

No comments: