Monday, October 15, 2007

Year 3, Day 225 Lots of Pork

Today we went to see an ad agency that was pitching us. As usual, they fed us. It was excellent. Surprisingly, the food came from Baker's Best, which is about a mile from me. Even more surprisingly, I never eat there because I think it's overpriced and mediocre. But maybe the catering wing has it going on.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: P&S
Pork Tenderloin
Caesar Salad
Chicken Breast

1 Honey Crisp Apple
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

5 Sticks Beef Jerky

Dinner: Bernard's
Boneless Spareribs
Hot n Sour Soup
Broccoli
Shrimp Soong

Dessert
Grapes

Another Monday, another night at Bernard's. Funny, I waited my whole life to explore a Chinese menu, but now I'm finding that I enjoy the fact that our waitress (Lynn) knows what we want we come in and we don't even have to order.

No comments: