Sunday, October 21, 2007

Year 3, Day 230: Soccer, Magnolia's Party

We had her party at the JCC which is of course a problem because you have to have it on Sunday and everything has to be kosher- or does it? I went out of my way to get kosher cupcakes and pizza (blah) but was it worth it? Nobody was checking and nobody cared, I could have had superior papa gino's pizza that was five minutes away instead of driving a half hour to brookline, and thereby missing most of the party. Stinkadoodle. On the plus side, Magnolia only cried once, and generally had a good time.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
Microwave Popcorn
Boston Lite Popcorn
Beef Jerky
1 Clementine

Lunch
Greek Salad & Tuna (tasteless)
Cheese of two slices of kosher pizza

Dinner
Chicken, Rib Eye Steak
Broccoli
Salad

Dessert
A lot of apple crisp

I was glad I did my workout yesterday. Today, it was run-run-run. On top of it all, I burned my finger on the grill, and overcooked the apple crisp.

No comments: