Thursday, December 14, 2006

Year 2, Day 285: Sickness Continues

By the time this particular round of illness made it to me it was bad but not quite as bad as it had been for any of the other members of my family. While I was "sickened" I mostly felt tragically unwell but there was no culmination of any kind. It continues to be a challenge to imagine, then create food that I think I can eat. Whether or not it is appealing is a whole other issue.

Breakfast
2 Eggs
1 Slice Balthazar Multi-grain bread
Coffee

Lunch:
6 oz. Vanilla Yogurt
1 Slice "Health" Bread
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
2 Bites Cantaloupe

Dinner:
1 Breast of Chicken

The great thing about not having processed food in your house is that when you want to eat something you have to make it. So I decided to get a chicken breast and broil it. I have to say it was pretty good, and that's a sign that I'm coming out of this thing. The other thing that has not been helping is that I have been prepping for my "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" moment in local politics and it's not going that well. It's not exactly a great time to be sick. But when is a great time to be sick?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you have to miss something that you want badly to avoid is a great time to be sick...but not too sick. Sounds like you are recovering...which is great. Love, MOM