Tuesday, July 19, 2005

141: A Boy's Night Out

You know things have changed when a boys night out doesn't include any liquor, smoking, starchy products or dessert, and wraps up by 11:00pm. So I suppose on the precipice of 40, I am taking some kind of serious responsibility about my life. Now if I can only keep it up for the rest of my life.

Breakfast
1 Slice Mastmacher Bread
3 Tsp Peanut Butter
2 oz Jalapeno Lite Cheese

Snack
~1 Cup Cashews
7 dried apricots

Lunch
3 Roll Mops: Turkey, Ham, Low-Fat Mozzarella
Pickles
Olives

Dinner
Sirloin Steak
Salad
Broccoli
String Beans

I almost titled tonight's blog "Cashew-Mania" as instead of the usual 1/4 mixed nuts for a snack, I had to make do with all cashews, which then much to my chagrin, I realized I could not stop eating throughout the day. Because of this I eschewed any other snack ('cept apricots which I really ate as a 'lunch dessert').

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Perhaps this weekend you will show me how to emerge from anonymity. Keep up the wonderful life changes..They are truly inspiring! Love, MOM