Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Year 3, Day 149: Going to the Hernia Doctor

So I am scheduled to see a doctor about the hernia. Just like the gall bladder, I engage in stupid question asking, like "are there any surgical alternatives?" I am met, as usual, with a teeth-sucking breath followed by a scoffing laugh muffled by a simple "no." Do I want to schedule the appointment? Yes? See Mel outside. Thanks for coming.

Breakfast
Kashi
Heritage Flakes (Again)
Bad Driscoll Strawberries
Old Blueberries
Banana

Snack
5 Slices of Organic Turkey
5 STicks Beef Jerky

Lunch: Au Bon Pain
Mediterranean Salad (3 Pieces of Chicken)
1 Apple
2.6 oz Cashews & Almonds

Dinner
Hamburger
Broccoli & Cheese
Cabbage, Scallion & Mint Salad

The Brigham and Women's hospital has valet parking, which I take advantage of. We had to go there a lot when trying to get pregnant and I determined that except for a few pennies there was little advantage to parking it yourself.
Amazing how the car-park guy managed to put my car radio on 94.5 and turn the air conditioning up on high in the five minutes he had my car. It was a like in a totally different condition then when I left it, except for the egregious mess.

No comments: