Friday, July 13, 2007

Year 3, Day 131: Where Art Thou Christo?

Today, a pair of shorts and a afast walk. I thought we'd go to Christos 7 star, but I called to order my eigh pound salad and got a distorted message saying they were closed. We walked to Russo's instead. I am not dissapointed, but I will keep you posted.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
Turkey
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
2 CUps Boston Lite Popcorn
10 Almonds

Lunch: Russo's (5.41)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Dinner
Mesclun Mix, Cabbage Salad
Scrambled Eggs
Turkey Bacon

Desert
A crumb of a cupcake

When you're having eggs for dinner it's a certain kind of sadness. It's usually associated with being poor, but often it's a lack of planning or imagination. Sometimes, the desire for something hot that's protein leads to those slippery yellow curds.

No comments: