Thursday, July 05, 2007

Year 3, Day 123: Hospital Detecto Says 176

Had big plans today for a workout AND tennis. However, a mysterious foot ailment in the middle of the night meant I had to go slow on my workout (only five miles in 70 minutes) about 5mph instead of 7-9, and no squat thrusts, though I did do my 100 ab crunches.

Happened to be a the hospital (assessment for unnamed injury) , so I weighed in, even though it was after lunch, after snacks, middle of the day, probably not the best time to weigh yourself, but I was glad to see I was in the zone, if not perfectly at 174.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Postworkout Snack
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurt
Super Chunky Peanut Butter

Lunch: The Met Bar
Greek Salad
With Chicken
(No Crisps)

Hospital Waiting Room Snack
Almonds & Cashews
1 Pear

Dinner; Yama (Wellesley)
16 Pieces of Sashimi
Miso Soup
Salad

Dessert
Banana Bread

In the search for the perfect banana bread I found this. I skipped the ganace, but make it at your own risk. It's addicting

No comments: