Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Year 3, Day 121: Last Day at Domania

August 9th Would have been my eight year anniversary at Domania. Well, I came close. My first official day at the new company will be July 9th, so that's 7 years, 11 months. If you count the first company Domania was (Inpho) it was nearly 11 years in total. That's a long time to be at one job, though, I had at least six different titles, five different bosses, four different computers, three different offices, and two different company names. There was a lot of change, but only one me. I can definitely say I went in the 200's (weight wise) and came out in the 170s. So that's one happy ending.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.69)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Dinner:
Chicken
Boneless Ribs
Cabbage, Broccoli

Dessert
50% of a Healthy Choice Pop
1 Yogurt Covered Raisin
1 Chocolate Chip
A handful of cashews and almonds

Happy, sad? Mixed emotions have been running high, and with it neck and neck have been my desire to eat 10x and lots of dessert. Sometimes you just give in, and tonight was such a night. Consider it a toast to all my Domania comrades.

No comments: