Saturday, May 19, 2007

Year 3, Day 80: Huh? What?

Amazingly, I had a conversation with some work mates about the importance of eating breakfast. Some of them were not into "doing any work" in the morning. I sometimes take it for granted how soothing it is (albeit repetitive) to cut up strawberries and bananas, measure out cereal, coffee, etc. It's very satisfying. I can't see wanting to eat a prepackaged cereal bar (though they are yummy) when you could be eating something fresh or hot (like an omelet and turkey bacon).

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch;
Salad
Brisket/Burnt Ends

Snack
A few apple pieces
diet coke
popcorn

Dinner
Tuna
Broccoli, Cauliflower

The saturday after poker can leave me totally wiped out from the usual nut frenzy, shameful poker losses and lack of sleep. Drinking lots of coffee usually helps. One of the things I must look out for is feeling that tired feeling and trying to make it up by eating chocolate. I know it's happened to all of you, if not with chocolate, it was something else. Don't lie, it just makes it worse.