Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Year 3, Day 70: Another Day, Another South Beach Diet Six Dollar Salad

Yes, I work hard. I diet. I walk. I exercise. And then every day I write down what I eat. And what do I get? Nowhere. If you use Google's Blog Search tool for "South Beach Diet", I don't even rate. I searched through top 20 pages and I don't even come up. Now you could argue that's because I don't use the term "South Beach Diet" in my postings, whether in quotes or just plain like this South Beach Diet. It's sad because I don't mind coming behind other diet blogs, but when the search results look like this:

South Beach Diet and Diet to go
4 Jun 2007 by Onedollaridea
Hey guys seriously I have been trying to promote these affiliates so hard but I havent got a single conversion. Over $60 bucks lost on ppc. I am using laser targeted key words. Is any one getting conversions from any of these two ...

It can really get you down.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($6.01)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
4 beef jerky
1 cameo apple
.5 oz boston lite popcorn

Dinner
Rock Fish
Salad
Peas

The rockfish tonight (for my South Beach Diet dinner) was not the venomous kind, but Striped bass, a member of the Moronidae (common name: temperate bass) family. I was not crazy about the peas because they are high in carbs, which you should watch, according to the South Beach Diet. Why one cup has 41 grams of carbs and 6 grams of sugar! I wonder what the South Beach Diet would have to say about that!

No comments: