Saturday, May 05, 2007

Year 3, Day 66: The Next Day Cometh

Continuing my desire to break my breakfast rut, I treat myself to a third egg and a third strip of turkey bacon. After all, it is the weekend. However, the ghost of my last night's excesses continue to haunt me.

Breakfast
3 Eggs
3 Strips of Turkey Bacon
Coffee

Lunch;
1/2 Big Green Salad
Brisket
Beans, Cole Slaw & Green Beans
(Blue Ribbon)

Snack
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
1 Cameo Apple

Dinner:
Cheddar-Bacon Burger
Cauliflower
1 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

This was one of those days where we thought we were going to set out on a single errand, but ended up doing a whole bunch of things. The trouble is, by the time we were in deep into West Newton, we realized Ruby had a swimming lesson at 12:30 and it was 11:55! We quickly thought of Blue Ribbon and high-tailed it there. Turned out to be a great plan as they were open and one was on line. We all snarfed our food down quickly then raced back home to get into swim gear.

No comments: