Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Year 3, Day 76: Paradise Bakery

Still sore after tennis. Really surprising. Not like a "I hurt myself" sore, but a "haven't used those muscles in a dog's age" kind of sore. Really glad about that. Hoping if I get over it, I can get back out there. Maybe three hours is the proper amount of time to get the right work out. When you think about it, a lot of tennis time is spent standing, walking, and doing things that are not very high on the calorie-burning scale.

Breakfast
3 oz. Panera Whole Grain Bread
Super Chunky Peanut Butter
Coffee

Snack
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 oz. Boston Lite Popcorn

Lunch: Russo's ($5.53)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Dinner
Pecan-Encrusted Salmon
1 Chicken Thigh
Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bok Choy
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Dessert
1 Bite of a cookie from Paradise Bakery

Emily was on a field trip and encountered the Paradise Bakery, a Western regional chain that has a location at the Prudential Mall in Boston. She came back with a few cookies that day, bemoaning the fact she didn't have more. Then she dragged my niece back there and came back with a whole slew of every kind of cookies. Trying my best to remain calm, I had one bite. It was very good- soft and yummy, but I was able to use my super South Beach Diet powers and put it back, just enjoying the one bite.

No comments: