Sunday, February 26, 2006

Day 363: To the Gym...and Beyond

Actually, the title of this post should be call "no workouts on the Sabbath," because I find when I go to the gym on Saturday, I always have my choice of machines, and there is never anybody waiting for me. I did 4.25 miles on the elliptical, and then I finished the fifth mile out on the track. It's always amazing to me how the fourth mile is so much easier than the second one, which seems to roll by so sloooowly.

Breakfast on the Threes
3 Eggs, Over Broken
3 Strips Applegate Turkey Bacon
3 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Lunch
Salad, with Feta and Cabbage
Breast of Chicken
Pickles
Coke Zero

Etc.
A bite of french toast

Dinner
Robert's Peppery Chicken
Onions, Cabbage and Peppers

Emily and I briefly discussed the milestone of one year on the diet. She asked what we should do to celebrate. Would it be dinner out? Desserts? Pizza? It was good fodder to think about; on the same level of considering what you would do if you win the lottery (I didn't, thanks eight guys in Nebraska). I will think on it some more.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi, Words of consolation..... So far it doesn't look like anyone who won the lottery really achieved happiness. I know, it's better to be unhappy with all that money. Such is life. Love, MOM