Thursday, February 09, 2006

Day 346: One Snack

Amazingly, I ate in such a way that I was not even hungry for the second snack that I had prepared. It was sitting on my desk. I thought, "It's 4:00pm, I better eat my snack now." But I wasn't hungry. Then it was 4:30, then 5:00pm. Still, not interested. By the time I got home I was hungry and had a few nuts. But I was amazed to note that either I am changing, or still sick (hoping it's the former).

Breakfast
1 Slice of Balthazar Rye Bread
2 oz. Jalapeno Cheese
2 Slices of Ham

Snack
1 Cameo Apple
About 2 oz. Almonds/Cashews

Lunch: Russo's ($4.42)
Salad (no broccoli)

Dinner
Breast of Chicken
Emily's Stir-Fry Cabbage with Carrots

Still love to eat, but I'm definitely not at my former "voraciousness."

1 comment:

Mom said...

Some days are easier than others. I vote for your change of life style vrs. still being a tad sick.....hope I'm right. You're doing such a great job! Love, MOM